Serial Bluetooth Module for MultiWiiCopter Configuration for use with Android MultiWiiConfiguration
These RS232 Serial Bluetooth adapters are fully configured and tested to run at 115200 baud on a MultiWiiCopter. Each adapter is tested using an Android phone and Bluetooth connection using the Android Bluetooth MultiWii Configuration application available for free from the Android Market.
Adapter includes 4 wire cable to easily connect to your board. This is the ideal tool for configuring your Multi Rotor vehicle at the field or park.
Displays almost all available data from MultiWii copter in convenient way.
You can configure all parameters from your Android device via Bluetooth or FTDI cable (Android >3.1, no root required).
Works with MultiWii 2.1 and later.
This project is open source.
Conenction to the MWC:
MWC – BT
GND -> GND
VCC -> 5V(VCC)
RXO -> TX
TXO -> RX
- Connect BT adapter to Arduino Pins (shown below).
- Power on the MultiWiiCopter as if ready for flight.
- (first time use) Pair the device using code “1234”
- Run the Android MultiWii Configuration application.
- Select the BT device named “witespyquad” from settings menu.
- “Connect” from the menu.
- Read values.
- Save changes by pressing “Write”.
* Note, the Bluetooth adapter does not replace the need for the FTDI USB adapter used when compiling and loading the Arduino MultiWii sketch file.
|Adapter in action with the Android MultiWiiConfiguration Tool .|