These new motors are designed to bring the competition level FPV racing motors available for everyone! , maximum performance, and extended-life durability. This motor is this is machined from aircraft grade aluminum, with almost three times the strength of traditional metals used. The All New RTF 2205 2300kv Cooling style Motor dissipates heat much faster than ordinary motors, so it can handle one grade higher sized propellers than the one without this style, this is a very effective way to boost the thrust without adding extra weight. The new RTF 2205 2300KV Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor designed to bring high-quality and vibration-free motors to everyone!. The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features only seen in the highest end current motor market: high-grade, 240°C continuous (340°C maximum) high-temperature core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates, Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon-steel stator laminations and for high-efficiency performance, and triple-bearing supported, Highest ABEC bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours. One will be racing by everyone with the advantages built-in to these motors.
- Dynamically balanced Bells by hand.
- Design for maximum cooling and airflow to the windings.
- Great tolerance and Clearance from the base to the windings
- The integrated prop adapter to fit HQ props and other props perfectly
- Japanese NMB bearings
- Super strong shaft
- N45SH high temp magnets and 0.2mm steel laminations for stator
- Each motor comes with a hardware kit that includes a nylock nut.