The evolution of Mega has assimilated the Flip. The Flip 1.5 was designed to be one of the simplest and smallest possible flight controllers on the market. Running MultiWii open source software.The Flip line has the -pilot feel- you get. Is more crisp and more locked in than any other software/gyro, we think even a better feel than NAZA, WookongM or any other software in manual control modes to date. The Flip 1.5 is the board of your dreams for Flip acro flight. If you need a little more, the Flip Mega 3.5 is for you. the same form factor, but all the power of the mega line.
- Modern processor Atmega2560 – Super fast, 4X memory
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types
- Fast and larger Serial GPS – uBlox Neo 6M/6H/M8n – noticeably better loiter in Angle/mag/PHold mode
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input – standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite
- EZ-port to connect direct to 35×35 4in1 mini ESC with one cable
- Remote Compass now in dedicated GPS – designed to be remote located away from EMI (NO on-board compass)
- Supports direct connection of GPS module
- On-board USB connection for programming
- Pre loaded and configured to MWC 2.3 and full calibrated sensors
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy tuning
- Mounting: Standard style mounting holes 30.5mm X 30.5mm
- Dimensions: 35x35mm
- Weight: 8g
Get all the firmware, stick commands, drivers,documents, ardunio.
Everything you need to fly in one place!