see link here: I was having problems with is product page
The ReadytoFlyer is a complete open source autopilot system. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints. This version comes with the RC/Servo connectors unsoldered, so you can choose between straight or right-angled ones.
GPS not included
Features:Arduino and Mega 2.5 Compatible!Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometerOnboard 16Mbit Dataflash chip for automatic dataloggingDigital compass powered by HMC5883L chip, included on the main board.Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.Atmel’s ATMEGA2560-16AU and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
• Arduino Compatible
• pre-soldered and tested
• 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, magnetometer and high-performance barometer
• Built in 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic data logging
• Honeywell HMC5883L-TR Digital compass
• Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000
• Measurement Specialties MS5611-01BA03 Barometric pressure sensor.
• Atmel ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 (processing and USB function).
Places to start with the board everything is the same: