NEO-6H Ublox/u-blox GPS Module for MWC/APM
This GPS module integrates an LEA-6H GPS receiver with a Massive 35x35x4mm ceramic patch antenna. The high performance of the u-blox LEA-6H positioning engine enables navigation even in weak signal environments.
Recommended where GPS accuracy is very important. It has active circuitry for the ceramic patch antenna and a Huge backup battery for warm starts. These units will ship pre-configured for MWC or ArduPilot.
The GPS hood can be installed . This is an enlargement of the ground-plane of the GPS-Receiver to increase the signal strenght. Also it shields the antenna against electro magnetic fields of the other electronics.
Improvement of the GPS signal strenth
The improvements has the following advantages:
better Position-Hold of the quad
much better GPS performance during sun storms
- faster Fix after switch-on
• ublox LEA-6H module
• 5Hz update rate
• High precision 2.5m accuracy
• 35x35x4mm ceramic patch antenna
• Enhanced powersave mode: lower power consumption based on intelligent power management
• SuperSense® Indoor GPS: -160 dBm Tracking Sensitivity
• LNA and SAW filter
• 3V lithium backup battery
• Low noise 3.3V regulator
• Power and fix indicator LEDs
• ArduPilot Mega, Multiwii and Megapirate AIO compatible
**Note: When using the compass, it must be oriented correctly. Refer to thumbnail pictures for correct orientation.
There are no reviews yet.